Want to earn your wings in Legion? Here's how to complete 부서진 섬 길잡이
, Part Two on the Broken Shore—unlocking flying for all your characters.
AchievementsThere are three achievements you'll need to complete to take to the skies:
We've put together some information on each, with handy links to guides we've written along the way.부서진 섬 길잡이, 제1부
The first part of Pathfinder breaks down into five achievements:
부서진 해변 탐험
- 부서진 섬 탐험가: Discover all the hidden areas of the world map on the Broken Isles. We havea guide for some of the trickier spots to find.
- 군단의 현자: Complete the main story quests in Legion's five original zones. There's even a guide that walks you through the 수라마르 requirements.
- 다채로움은 삶의 양념: Complete 100 different 전역 퀘스트, as explained in the walkthrough.
- 부서진 섬 외교관: Earn Revered with each zone's faction. This can be achieved by questing through the zones and doing the associated 사절 quests.
- 영광의 대장정: Complete your Order Hall campaign! There's even a guide to Order Hall greatness.
Your mission is to reveal all the covered areas of the world map in the new zone, the 부서진 해변
up and get moving—you'll have this one wrapped up before you know it.These are the areas to discover:
- Deliverance Point
- Deadwood Landing
- Soul Ruin
- Broken Valley
- The Weeping Terrace
- 살게라스의 무덤
- Felrage Strand
- Felfire Pass
There is a new faction to find favor with: the 군단척결군
. Earn Revered reputation with them by completing various quests, including the story of the 부서진 해변
, 전역 퀘스트
, constructing buildings on the 부서진 해변
, and more. From the very first quest in 패치 실행
7.2, Assault on the Broken Shore, you start to build up your reputation. You'll be fast friends in no time.
Take to the Skies!When the achievements are completed and handed in, call up your favorite flying mount and explore the Broken Isles from a whole new perspective. The eerie beauty of Suramar City, the lush lands of 발샤라
, the rocky heights of 스톰하임
—all under your wings as you zoom from zone to zone.흥분 상태
about taking to the skies? Let us know in the comments below.