Well met, travelers! Welcome to the first entry in our ongoing Explorers' League Journal. Together, we'll embark on frequent journeys through the fascinating World of Warcraft community and investigate the latest developments and topics of interest being discussed throughout the lands. It wouldn't be a proper start without drawing your attention to the exciting live preview and impending official launch of the brand-new World of Warcraft community site! Now, let's dig deeper and explore the riches.The End Is Nigh!Deathwing Is Coming
- Once he's free, you don't want to be caught in the wake of his devastation. Or do you?The Impending Cataclysm
- The December 7 launch of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm is just around the corner and we want to make sure you have a taste of what's in store.The Shattering: New York Times Best Seller
- If you want the full story behind the latest expansion, you'll want to pick up some reading material.The Elemental Invasion
- The shattering of Azeroth is nigh! Learn of the current state of events taking place in the Horde and Alliance capital cities. You can expect additional reports as these grave matters unfold, so stay tuned.Environment Previews (Redux)
- We've reserved space on our flashy new website for a helpful look at new and transformed post-Cataclysm landscapes. Check back soon for the final updates.ClassesUpdated Combat Resurrection Design
- We've laid out our plans for druid and warlock combat resurrection in Cataclysm. Take a look, be ready to try out new strategies, and let us know what you think.Upcoming Tanking Changes
- Many systems changes went into place in patch 4.0.1, fundamentally altering combat mechanics. In order to improve basic tanking models in Cataclysm dungeons and raids, we're implementing several significant changes.Cataclysm Content ChangesClass-Specific Quest Removal
- As a number of changes are coming to the lands of Azeroth, some places (and indeed some quests) will never be the same.Mounts and Items Removed in 4.0.3
- Make sure you know what's slipping into the crevasses during Deathwing's emergence.BlizzConBlizzCon 2010 News
- Don't miss a thing! Learn about all of the World of Warcraft developments overheard at this year's convention.ServiceRegion-Wide Battlegroup Matching
- Preparing for new horizons of competitive and social gameplay, we're in the process of further combining North American Battlegroups.
That's all for this week. Be sure to check back regularly for more news and information. Safe travels!