RygariusNew Raid: 오그리마 공성전 (OLD DO NOT USE)
New Feature: Flexible Raid Difficulty
- More information coming soon.
New Area: Timeless Isle
- This is a new raid difficulty designed for pre-made groups of 10 to 25 players or any number in between. This means it's possible to have raids of 15 or 22 players! Difficulty will adjust automatically based on the number of players present with encounters intended to provide a challenge roughly between Raid Finder and Normal difficulty.
- Flexible Raid difficulty requires a pre-made group to join but has no minimum item level requirements or role restrictions. Both BattleTag™ and Real ID friends are eligible to participate.
- Loot quality will be between Raid Finder and Normal difficulty and awarded through a personal loot system (similar to Raid Finder). Bonus rolls and loot specialization will also be supported.
- Players will be able to earn raid achievements just like in Normal or Heroic difficulty.
- Flexible Raid difficulty has a lockout that is separate from Raid Finder and Normal difficulty.
- To learn more about Flexible Raids, please visit our blog titled: A Raid for All Seasons: Flexible Raid Preview.
New Feature: Proving Grounds
- More information coming soon.
New Feature: Virtual Realms
- Proving Grounds is a new feature for individual players to test and improve their combat skills.
- At the Proving Grounds, players may undertake trials, designed for Damage, Tank, or Healer roles.
- It provides a great opportunity to learn how to Tank or Heal, without the need of a group.
- Each trial is available in four separate difficulties: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Endless. Harder difficulties include more difficult and varied enemies.
- Endless mode allows you to test your mettle against increasingly difficult enemies. Compare your best scores to friends and guildmates!
- : Access to the Proving Grounds and more information is coming soon.
Redesigned Arena System
- Virtual Realms are sets of realms that are fused together, and will behave exactly as if they were one cohesive realm. Players on the same Virtual Realm will be able to join guilds, access a single Auction House, join arena teams and raids, as well run dungeons or group up to complete quests.
- Players belonging to the same Virtual Realm will have a (#) symbol next to their name.
The Legendary Questline Continues
- Players no longer need to create or join an Arena team to compete.
- Similar to the Rated Battleground system, players in a party of the appropriate size (cross-realm groups are supported) may queue for an Arena bracket of the same size (2v2, 3v3, or 5v5).
- Each player will have a personal rating that increase or decrease based on victories and defeats against other rated opponents. Opponents will be selected based on the average Match Making Rating of the party.
- Conquest cap, requirements on gear and enchantments will be based on the player's personal rating.
- The Arena ladder will no longer be sorted according to Battlegroup. Just like Rated Battlegrounds and normal Battlegrounds, all Arenas will now be region-wide!
- At the end of an Arena season, the top players in a region will still earn titles and mounts.
- For more details about the change to Arenas, please see the blog titled: Patch 5.4 Arena Update.
- More information coming soon.
- Fears cast by players no longer increases the target's movement speed.
- All taunt type abilities now increase all threat generated against the target while the taunt is active by 200%.
- Vengeance gains from being critically hit have been halved.
- Area knockback effects now all share a diminishing return category. After a player has been moved by one of these spells, the player will be immune for 10 seconds. This new category applies to: 지옥칼날, 고어핀드의 손아귀, 까맣게 탄 문양, 천둥폭풍, 태풍, 우르솔의 회오리, and 채찍질.
- 대마법 지대 has been redesigned. The talent now reduces magic damage taken in the area-of-effect by 40% for 3 seconds, and the ability no longer scales with strength.
- 죽음 착취 had its damage increased by 10%.
- 역병 착취 now tries to convert 2 fully-depleted runes (up from 1) into a Death Rune based on specialization.
Blood: Restores 1 Frost Rune, 1 Unholy Rune
- Frost: 1 Frost Rune, 1 Unholy Rune
- Unholy: 1 Blood Rune, 1 Frost Rune
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now reduces damage dealt by diseases by 15% (down from a 30% reduction).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now reduces the cooldown of Mind Freeze by 1 second, and raises its cost by 10 Runic Power (down from 2 seconds and 20 Runic Power).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now causes Outbreak to cost 30 Runic Power (down from 40).
- is a new passive ability learned at level 76. When the Death Knight dodges or parries any attack, they gain 50% of their Parry and Dodge as additional bonus to Critical Strike for 20 seconds.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 no longer costs Runic Power.
- no longer reduces the cost of Icebound Fortitude.
- now reduces the cooldown of Raise Dead by 60 seconds.
- 회오리바람 no longer has a 20-second cooldown for Feral Druids.
- now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 40 seconds).
- 정신 자극 now causes the target to gain mana equal to 50% of the casting Druid’s Spirit every second for 10 seconds.
- Wild Mushroom's Restoration version of the ability now summons a single mushroom at the friendly target’s location. If the mushroom is recast, the mushroom moves to the new location and retains its accumulated bonus healing. A single mushroom now heals for as much as what 3 mushrooms combined healed for previously.
- 천벌 has its mana cost increased by 50%.
- has been completely redesigned to reduce complexity and increase usability, but maintain the spirit of the effects. Benefits now varies by specialization.
Balance: Increases the amount healed by by 20%. Casting increases the damage bonus of the Druid's next 일월식 by 10%.
- Feral: Increases the amount healed by Healing Touch by 20%. Casting Healing Touch increases the damage for the Druid's next two melee abilities by 25%.
causes the Druid's next Rip to deal 15% increased damage.
- Guardian: Increases the amount healed by by 20%. Mangle (Bear) critical strikes have a 20% chance to make the next or 환생 instant, free, and castable in all forms.
- Restoration: Causes 천벌 to deal 20% more damage and heals a nearby friendly target for 100% of the damage done.
Force of Nature Treant summoned by the Feral version of this talent will now cast Entangling Roots instead of Bash.
when activated, now also provides a 25% bonus to healing for Restoration Druids. 대규모 휘감기
no longer has a limit on the number of targets that could be affected, up from 5. 자연의 신속함
is no longer a talent, and is now an ability learned by Restoration Druids at level 30. 자연의 경계
when activated, causes healing spells now trigger an additional heal on a nearby ally for 25% of the amount healed. This is in addition to the existing effect where it damages a nearby enemy target for 25% of the healing done. 숲의 영혼
has been partially redesigned to make it more attractive to Balance, Guardian, and Restoration Druids.
- Balance: 천벌, , and 별빛쇄도 casts have a 8% chance to cause the next to grant 100 Lunar Power or Solar Power instead of activating the next Eclipse.
- Guardian: Increases Rage generation from Mangle (Bear) by 20% instead of 30%, but the bonus now also applies to Rage generated by Primal Fury.
- Restoration: Now causes the Druid to gain 100% haste (up from 75%) on their next spell after casting 신속한 치유.
, a new talent healing the Druid for 5% of their maximum health every 5 seconds. If the Druid is at full health, it will heal the most injured friendly target nearby instead. This talent fills the spot vacated by 자연의 신속함
- New Glyph: Glyph of Efflorescence increases the healing done by Swiftmend by 20%, causes the Efflorescence healing effect to be triggered by Wild Mushroom instead of Swiftmend, and lasts as long as the Wild Mushroom is active.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now causes Ferocious Bite to heal the Druid for 2% of their maximum health for each 10 Energy used (up from 1%).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now causes Innervate to give both the Druid and the target 60% of the normal effect of the spell if it's cast on a target other than the Druid.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now reduces the mana cost of all shapeshifts by 100% (up from 90%).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now increases the range of Pounce by 8 yards (up from 3 yards).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now increases the duration of Skull Bash's interrupt by 2 seconds, and increasing the cooldown by 5 seconds (down from a 4 second interrupt and 10 second increase to cooldown).
- 일월식 now energizes the Druid for 50% of their maximum mana when triggered, up from 35%.
- 달빛야수 변신 no longer reduces all damage taken by 15%.
- has its mana cost increased by 50%.
- 별빛쇄도 has its mana cost increased by 50%.
- 야생의 신속함 no longer has a chance to make Cyclone instant, free, and castable in all forms.
- is a new Restoration spell learned at level 88. Genesis targets all party or raid members within 60 yards and accelerates the casting Druid's Rejuvenation effects, causing them to heal and expire at 400% of the normal rate. Costs the same amount of mana to cast as Rejuvenation.
- effects can now stack, up to 50% of the casting Druid's maximum health and will no longer be consumed if the target is already at full health..
- 신속한 치유's area-of-effect healing effect is now called Efflorescence.
- is no longer capable of critical strikes, and accumulates overhealing done by Rejuvenation by 100%, down from 150%. Overhealing bonus no longer benefits from Naturalist or Mastery: Harmony.
- had its damage and focus cost increased by 50%.
- Explosive Trap had its overall damage decreased by 30%. Proportionately, more damage has been removed from the initial damage than the periodic effect.
- Hunter's Mark now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 30 seconds).
- now finishes the cooldowns on Rapid Fire, Feign Death, Deterrence, Disengage, and Camouflage when activated (was all Hunter abilities with a base cooldown of less than 5 minutes).
- 야수 되살리기 no longer requires the Hunter to have line-of-sight to their pet.
- 강철매 now reduces all damage taken by 10%, down from 15%.
- 위기 모면's root effect is now a nature spell (was a physical spell).
- is no longer a talent and is now an ability for Marksman Hunters.
- now regenerates 3% of total health every 2 seconds while the Hunter's pet is active (up from 2%).
- 비룡 쐐기 now has a range of 40 yards (up from 35 yards).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now has a 100% chance of cleansing 1 Curse, Disease, Magic or Poison effect from the Hunter's pet on each tick (up from 50% chance).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now increases the ranged critical strike chance against targets affected by the Hunter's Freezing Trap by 100% (up from 20% chance).
- Binding Shot is no longer a Marksman Hunter ability and is once again a talent.
- 폭발 덫 no longer shares a cooldown with Black Arrow but can no longer activate Lock and Load.
- now deals 70% damage to players (up from 60%).
- 살아있는 폭탄 now deals 85% damage to players (up from 70%).
- 황천의 폭풍우 now deals 85% damage to players (up from 70%).
- now also reduces damage taken by 15% while active in addition to existing effects.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now increases distance travelled with the Blink spell by 8 yards (up from 5 yards).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now increases the damage dealt by 15% after successfully removing a curse (up from 10%).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now heals the Mage for 5% of their maximum health after successfully stealing a spell (up from 3%).
- 특화: 고드름 has been redesigned. Fingers of Frost now increases the damage of Ice Lance by an additional 2%, Brain Freeze increases the damage of the instant cast Frostfire Bolt by 2%, and damage done by the Mage's Water Elemental is increased by 2%.
- 흑우주 will now also generate 3 stacks of Brew/Teas based on the Monk's specialization. (Brewmaster: Elusive Brew, Mistweaver: Mana Tea, Windwalker: Tigereye Brew)
Brewmaster: 10 stacks of Elusive Brew
- Mistweaver: 3 stacks of Mana Tea
- Windwalker: 3 stacks of Tigereye Brew
will no longer activate if the Monk is already at full health, and activate automatically when the Monk has less than 35% of their maximum health. 기찬 일격
will now activate from all Chi generating abilities; Jab, Expel Harm, Spinning Crane Kick (when it hits at least 3 targets), Keg Smash, Crackling Jade Lightning, and Soothing Mist. 평화의 고리
has a new visual effect and now disarms both enemies and those attacking allies within the 평화의 고리
's area-of-effect for 4 seconds (up from 3 seconds); the silence effect for casting spells remains unchanged at 3 seconds.Glyphs
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now increases the chance to summon a Healing Sphere by 100% (up from 25% chance).
- 악령 퇴치 now has a 15-second cooldown. (Note: 까맣게 탄 문양 will be redesigned and noted in a future PTR update.)
- Burden of Guilt has been replaced with a new talent called Evil is a Point of View, which allows the Paladin to use Turn Evil on players and beasts.
's initial healing has been reduced by 30%.
- Execution Sentence will now immediately damage the target for 5 times the amount of damage that had been dealt by Execution Sentence's most recent periodic effect when dispelled.
Stay of Execution will now immediately heal the target for 5 times the amount of healing that had been dealt by Stay of Execution's most recent periodic effect when dispelled.
now reduces damage taken from harmful periodic effects by 80% (up from 70%) and reduces damage taken from harmful periodic effects that cannot be prevented by immunities by 40% (up from 0%).
Sacred Shield changes have been reverted and is a talent once more.
(Old) has been renamed to and is no longer a talent. is a Protection Paladin ability learned at level 85. (New)
Holy: When the Paladin or their Beacon of Light target falls below 30% health, that target gains a absorbing damage equal to 30% of their maximum health. can only occur once every 2 minutes. Protection, Retribution: When the Paladin falls below 30% health, they gain a Sacred Shield absorbing damage equal to 30% of their maximum health. can only occur once every 2 minutes.
- Holy: Now also increases the critical strike chance of Holy Shock by 20%.
- Protection: Now causes Judgment to generate 2 Holy Power instead of 1 while Avenging Wrath is active.
Now reduces the cooldown of Judgment by 100% (up from 50%).
stacks now also work on 성스러운 빛
in addition to 빛의 섬광
- will now apply 관대한 치유사's bonus to healing to the casting Paladin as well as other targets and consume all stacks of in the process.
has been simplified. It now reduces the cooldown on 천상의 보호막
, 신의 가호
, and 신의 축복
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now increases damage for the next 정의의 방패 by 10% per stack (down from 20% per stack).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now causes 신성 충격 to reduce the cast time of the next Denounce by 0.5 seconds, and the effect can stack up to 3 times.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 has been redesigned. The glyph now increases the duration of 심문 by 30 seconds (up to a maximum of 2 minutes) each time the Paladin lands a killing blow on targets that yield experience or honor.
- no longer activates from periodic healing effects.
- no longer reduces the amount of healing done by 50%.
- (Retribution version) now has a reduced cooldown of 3 minutes, down from 5 minutes, and the maximum number of stacks has been reduced to 12.
- 심문 now lasts 20 seconds per charge of Holy Power consumed, up from 10 seconds.
- 희망의 상징 now prefers to target healers when it grants mana. Healers will always be picked before non-healers, regardless of how much mana they have.
- 신의의 도약 no longer has a facing requirement.
- 천사의 깃털 now increases allies' movement speed by 80%, up from 60% and the feathers have a duration of 10 minutes, up from 5 minutes.
- for Discipline Priests now has a 100% chance to activate its effect after using 회개, up from 40% and now displays an effect in the UI when it's active.
- 빛의 쇄도
Discipline, Holy: Now also has a chance to activate its effect on cast for these following spells; 회개, 빛의 권능: 신성화, 회복의 기원, and 치유의 기원.
- Shadow: Now has a 20% chance to activate its effect for Shadow Priests (up from a 15% chance).
's damage and healing threshold to activate has been increased to 35%, up from 20%.Glyphs
- New Minor Glyph: 까맣게 탄 문양 causes the Priest's healing spells to momentarily grant angelic wings.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now causes 정화 to heal the target for 5% of their maximum health after successfully dispelling a magical effect or disease (up from 3%).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now causes 신의 권능: 보호막 to reflect 70% of the damage absorbed (up from 45%).
- 빛의 권능 no longer displays a spell effect when in the UI when it's active.
- now increases the Priest's armor by 60%, but no longer reduces all damage taken by 15%.
- Restoration PvP 4-piece set bonus is no longer an area-of-effect and only affects the character that dispels 흡혈의 손길.
- now restores 4% of maximum health every 3 seconds, up from 3%.
- 밤추적자 now increases damage dealt by abilities while stealthed by 50%, up from 25%.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now increases the healing of by an additional 1% (up from 0.5%).
- 광기의 학살자 targeting has been changed. If 폭풍의 칼날 is not active, 광기의 학살자 will now hit the Rogue's target 7 times or pick the closest eligible target if none had been selected. 광기의 학살자 will continue to work as it has while 폭풍의 칼날 is active.
- 치유의 비's radius has been increased to 12 yards, up from 10 yards.
- 영혼 이동 now has a cooldown of 90 seconds, down from 120 seconds.
- has been redesigned. Casting , 치유의 물결, Healing Surge, or 연쇄 치유, increases the duration of 치유의 비 by 1 second. Damaging an enemy with , , 대지 충격, or 폭풍의 일격 increases the duration of 치유의 비 by 1 second.
- 치유의 해일 토템 now heals for 50% more.
- 돌의 보루 토템's initial damage absorption shield now absorbs an additional 33% in damage.
effect now applies to the Shaman, not the target.
- effect now increases damage by 30%, up from 20%.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now increases the cooldown on 연쇄 치유 by 2 seconds, down from a 4 second increase.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now reduces the cooldown and duration for Fire Elemental Totem by 50%, up from 40%.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 reduces the initial direct healing of 성난 해일 by 75%, down from a 90% reduction to healing.
- now only increases healing done by Healing Stream Totem by 50% (was healing done by all Water totems).
- 성난 해일's mana cost has been reduced by 25%.
- The debuff from using a Demonic Gateway has been increased to 60 seconds (up from 15 seconds).
- 마의 갑옷 no longer reduces all damage taken by 10%.
- now deals 13% more damage, costs 2% less mana, and no longer increases the duration of damage-over-time spells.
- 불의 비 now has a reduced chance to generate Burning Embers.
- 공포의 울부짖음 is no longer a talent and is now a baseline skill for all Warlocks.
- , a new talent replacing 공포의 울부짖음. The Warlock sends out a cone of Shadow damage, snaring targets, has a 20-second cooldown.
- no longer reduces movement speed, and will now allow the Warlock to cast Incinerate, Malefic Grasp, and Shadow Bolt while moving.
is no longer a passive ability. now has a duration of 15 seconds with a 1.5 minute cooldown.
- is no longer a passive ability. 10 seconds with a 60 second cooldown, and increases the area of area-of-effect by 500% and increases damage by 100% for 부패의 씨앗, 지옥 화염, , and 불의 비.
- 영혼 갈취 can now also activate from 어둠의 연소, and caps out at 15% of the Warlock and their pet's maximum health (down from 100%).
- now also increases the damage of 천둥벼락 by 50%.
- Enrage now also triggers on critical hits from 압도 and 방패 밀쳐내기.
- 무력화 is no longer on a global cooldown.
- is a new passive ability learned at level 76. When the Warrior dodges or parries any attack, they gain 50% of their Parry and Dodge as an additional bonus to Critical Strike for 20 seconds.
- 분쇄의 투척 no longer costs rage.
- 방패의 벽 no longer requires a shield. If the Warrior does not have a shield equipped, it will show a visual of an equipped shield.
- 주문 반사 no longer requires a shield. If the Warrior does not have a shield equipped, it will show a visual of an equipped shield.
- now instantly heals the warrior for 10% of their total health (up from 5%), and an additional 10% over 5 seconds (up from 5%).
- now heals the Warrior for 20% of their maximum health at all times (up from 15% on attack and 20% on kills that yield experience or honor).
- 폭풍망치 now also has an off-hand attack for Fury Warriors.
- 경계 no longer transfers damage to the Warrior. The talent now reduces amount of damage the target takes by 30% for 12 seconds.
- 전쟁인도자 now roots the target for 4 seconds instead of stunning them for 3 seconds. The 50% reduction to movement speed snare effect for 8 seconds remains unchanged. Glyph of Blitz will now cause 전쟁인도자 to root an additional 2 nearby targets.
- now also reduces the cost of 천둥벼락 by 10 Rage.
- Slam now deals 35% of damage dealt against the primary target to all other enemies within 2 yards, and causes does an additional 10% damage to targets affected by the warrior’s .
- now causes melee attacks to strike an additional nearby target for 75% of the initial damage (up from 50%).
- now activates from critical hits with 방패 밀쳐내기 instead of a flat 20% chance, and the ability will make the next or Cleave be a critical hit in addition to costing no Rage.
- 우리 적의 힘: For players on this step of the legendary quest; all 천둥의 왕좌 bosses now have a chance to drop a 힘의 인장 or 지혜의 인장 in addition to their normal loot. Players should no longer be receiving excess Sigils of Power or Sigils of Wisdom.
- Bonus Roll change: Players that don’t have a coin or elect to not use a Bonus Roll when defeating one of the world bosses (Sha of Anger, Galleon, Nalak, and Oondasta) can come back later that same week to use the Bonus Roll. The limit has not changed and remains one attempt and one bonus roll per boss, per week.
Pet BattlesPet Battle General
- A new pet battle tournament is available on the Timeless Isle, more details coming soon!
- Round timers in PvP Pet Battles will now get progressively shorter for a player who takes more than 15 seconds to issue a command during their turn.
- Players are now able to trade in any 3 of the same family specific Flawless Battle-Stones for a single .
- Viewable pet battles will now display working health bars.
- Battle Pet levels are now only shown on the map if you are tracking Battle Pets.
- Aquatic type's passive effect now reduces damage from damage-over-time effects by 50%, up from 25%.
- Critter type's passive effect now makes critters immune to roots, stuns, and sleep effects.
- Dragonkin type's passive effect now activates after an attack brings a target's to below 50% health, up from 25%.
- Elemental type's passive effect now only affects negative direct effects of weather. (E.g. Sandstorm's accuracy reduction won't be applied, but the damage reduction will.)
- Magic type's passive effect now caps damage taken at 35% of maximum health, up from 40%.
Battle Pet Abilities
- Any Battle Pet that could be awarded from a 천둥의 왕좌 boss on Raid Finder difficulty can now be won from a bonus roll, in addition to the standard bonus roll reward.
- 다크문 비행선: Several abilities have swapped positions.
- 판다렌 기계용: Several abilities have swapped positions.
- Accuracy now affects the entire team.
- Dark Simulacrum has been replaced with a new ability, Rot. Rot deals Undead damage and temporarily turns the enemy pet's type into Undead.
- 세뿔 돌진 damage has been reduced by 11.5% and now has a 1-round cooldown.
- 세뿔 방패 now displays the correct amount of damage reduction.
Raids, Dungeons, and ScenariosRaids
- The chance for awarding loot from kills or bonus rolls has been increased for 모구샨 금고, 공포의 심장, 영원한 봄의 정원, and 천둥의 왕좌 on Raid Finder difficulty.
- The chance for awarding loot from using a bonus roll has been increased for 천둥의 왕좌 on Normal difficulty.
- Players who obtain a realm-best time in a Challenge Mode dungeon (group must contain at least 3 people from the same realm to qualify) will receive a temporary title specific to each dungeon (e.g. Siegebreaker for Siege of Niuzao temple, Darkmaster for Scholomance, etc.). This title will persist for as long as a player retains the top time on the realm. Holding a realm-best time at any point will also confer a permanent Feat of Strength to record the accomplishment.
- Season 14 Grievous gear is now available. Elite versions of Grievous gear will require a rating of 2000 to purchase.
- Season 13 Tyrannical gear can now be purchased with Honor Points.
- Season 12 Malevolent gear can now be crafted.
- : For testing purposes, the item level scaling of gear in Arenas, Battlegrounds and Rated Battlegrounds has been increased to 512 during the 5.4 PTR. Season 14 Grievous Conquest gear is exempt from this item level ceiling.
Battlegrounds and ArenasArenas
- For Arena matches lasting longer than 15 minutes, one of the teams will receive a buff called 군중의 선택 that increases damage, critical strike chance, stealth detection, and reduces damage taken. The buff is awarded based on the following criteria.
Team with the largest number of players alive.
- Team that brought an enemy player closest to death (lowest health).
Arena Rating scaling in the 2v2 bracket has been tuned to be consistent with the 3v3 bracket.
- All permanent item enhancements provided by Enchanting, Engineering, Leatherworking, Tailoring, and various vendors and quests are now able to be applied to items of any level. This means all enchantments can now be applied to heirloom items.
High level enhancements applied to items equipped by low level players have their power scaled down to be similar to enhancements intended for that level range.
- Low level enhancements applied to items equipped by high level players do not grow further in power beyond their intended level range.
Adjustments have been made to Mists of Pandaria faction quartermasters.
- Epic quality (purple) 용맹 점수 items sold by the Shado-Pan Assault now have their reputation requirements reduced to Friendly or below, and have their 용맹 점수 cost reduced by 34%.
- Epic quality (purple) 용맹 점수 items sold by all other Mists of Pandaria faction quartermasters no longer have reputation requirements, and will now cost 정의 점수 instead of Valor.
- Rare quality (blue) items have their 정의 점수 cost reduced by 75%.
- No changes for items that require an Exalted reputation.
The conversion rate for 정의 점수
have changed. The conversion rate is now 500 정의 점수
(up from 375 Justice per 250 Honor).
Equipping any pair of PvP trinkets from Season 12 or later will now grant a 10% reduction in damage taken from other players.
: For testing purposes, Flaskataur, Esq. will be available near the Niuzao Temple selling normal Tier-16 armor and Tier-16 trinkets
- The vestigial Use Hardware sound option has been removed.