Patch 6.2.2 arrives Tuesday, September 1. Once live, players with the Draenor Pathfinder achievement will be able to take to the skies of Draenor. Learn more about earning this achievement in our blog post – Draenor Pathfinder: Prepare for Flying
Read on for the current 6.2.2 PTR notes.
Patch 6.2.2 is now available for testing on the Public Test Realms (PTR)! Participating on the Public Test Realms lets you test a patch before it has been released on live realms. If you'd like to help test and provide feedback, you can start by copying your character and downloading the PTR client
. Once you've had a chance to try things out, visit the PTR Discussion
forum to discuss the patch. To report issues or errors, use the in-game Submit Bug feature (found under Game Menu -> Help -> Submit Bug) or by visiting the PTR Bug Report
- Text in red means it's newly added or has changed since the last update.
Crossed out means the change has been reverted since the last update.
- Please keep in mind that the notes below are not final, and details may be subject to change before the release of Patch 6.2.2.
- New information for features that are still in-development will be added as it becomes available.
- Not all content listed in the PTR Patch Notes may be available for testing or may have a limited test window.
World of Warcraft Patch 6.2.2 PTR Updated: August 19, 2015
Flying on Draenor
Flying has been enabled on Draenor for characters that have attained the account-wide achievement, Draenor Pathfinder. To help facilitate testing of this feature, accounts that have not yet obtained the achievement will be able to purchase a Manual of Rapid Pathfinding from Flaskataur in their Garrisons on the PTR.
- Please note there may still be areas or pockets on Draenor where flying has not yet been fully implemented. These areas will be tracked and listed in a forum thread titled "Flight in Draenor – Reported Bugs Thread" on the PTR Discussion forum.
PvP Mercenary Mode
Players will be able to act as a mercenary for the opposite faction in PvP whenever your faction is experiencing a long wait time to get into Ashran or unrated Battlegrounds. Agents of the enemy faction will appear in your base in Ashran (Stormshield for the Alliance, Warspear for the Horde) and allow you to enter Ashran or Battlegrounds disguised as an enemy player, and actually fight as the opposite faction.
While competing as a mercenary, players will automatically have their race changed into one appropriate for the opposite faction. Players will still be able to earn all the same rewards as winning or losing as their original faction (with the exception of faction-specific achievements).
- This feature is still in development and is not available initially on the PTR. Mercenary Mode will be enabled later in the PTR process.
- See the blog “In Development: PvP Mercenary Mode” for more information.
Raids and Dungeons
New Timewalking Rewards
- Players now receive a 시간왜곡의 훈장 when they complete a Timewalking dungeon. These badges can be redeemed at new vendors that appear during a Timewalking bonus event. The new vendors sell new toys (영원의 모래시계, 노스렌드의 의지, 잿빛혓바닥의 징표), new mounts (해그늘 용매 고삐 and 무쇠결속 망령군마의 마구), in addition to gear that scales up to the character's level at the time of purchase.
Timewalking Loot Changes
- Fixed an issue where players are not added back to the threat list after dropping out of combat and accepting a battle rez.
- Fixed an issue where Hellfire Assault: chest could incorrectly appear to be already open.
- Fixed an issue where 폭군 벨하리 could not be clicked on if there is an 고대의 집행자, 고대의 선구자, or 고대의 군주 near her.
Dungeon Finder Changes
- Completing a Random Warlords of Draenor Heroic dungeon after the first one now awards 50 Garrison Resources (up from 0).
- 아쉬란 now has a deserter mechanic. Upon entering, players receive a 10-minute buff called 아쉬란 복무 기간. If the player leaves an 아쉬란 match before this buff expires, a 15-minute debuff called 탈주 will be applied that prevents entry into another 아쉬란 match.
Legendary Ring Quest Line
- New weekly quests (such as 억압의 중재자) have been added to help players catch-up in earlier stages of the Legendary Ring Quest Line for Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry.
Zones, Creatures, and NPCs
- The interior of the Armory at 폭풍방패 should now be correctly furnished.
- Removed a stack of objects floating outside of the Armory at 폭풍방패.
- Cartographers have been notified and corrected a spelling error on the world map.
- 무기제작자 카울 should now be able to repair the player's equipment.
- 다크문 토끼 should now correctly respect loot rules.
- The maximum size of a mount is now capped at 150% of base size for cosmetic effects.
- Tooltips for items that have been empowered or created by Baleful tokens now have a Baleful and/or Empowered tag.
- 불길한 장신구s should now always create an item that has Bonus Armor for Tanking loot specializations, and Spirit for Healing loot specializations.
- 각성의 화로 should no longer despawn at the end of a raid encounter without resurrecting a raid or party member.
- 데콜한's Tusk and 칠흑발톱's 갈퀴발톱 are now bound to the account rather than Battle.net account.
- 군단의 메달 is now only usable on Draenor.
- 요동치는 루비 운룡 고삐 no longer has a reputation requirement with The August Celestials to learn.
- 거침없는 검투사의 지배 계급장 should now provide the correct amount of bonus Intellect when it's effect is triggered.
- Pallas' 최상위 포식자 trait should now correctly counter 돌연변이 or 격노 on garrison missions.
Shipyard and Naval Missions
- Ship equipment items now have "Naval Equipment" in the item tooltip, enabling it to be searchable through the bag search UI.
- Fixed an issue where completing a naval mission at the Naval Command Table did not cause the Garrison Report icon to stop blinking.
Achievements 해상 기술자
: Credit for obtaining 장비 도면: 강한 가열로
should now be tracking properly and players should now be able to complete this achievement.
Racial Abilities (New Section)
- 비전 격류 now Silences all enemies in an 8 yard radius for 3 seconds (up from 2 seconds), and cooldown has been reduced to 1.5 minutes (down from 2 minutes).
- 로켓 연발탄 now has a 1.5-minute cooldown (down from 2 minutes).
- 로켓 도약 now has a 1.5-minute cooldown (down from 2 minutes).
- 강인함 now reduces the duration of Stun effects by an additional 20% (up from 15%).
- 부두 춤 now reduces the duration of all movement impairing effects by 20% (up from 15%). 트롤s still be flippin' out mon!
- 전투 발구르기 now stuns enemies for 3 seconds (up from 2 seconds), and cooldown has been reduced to 1.5 minutes (down from 2 minutes).
Class (New Section)
Please note that tooltip description for the following 수도사 abilities will be inaccurate. This will be corrected in a future patch.
갈퀴 발톱 now deals 20% more damage. In PvP combat, 갈퀴 발톱 now deals 20% less damage.
- 도려내기 now deals 20% more damage. In PvP combat, 도려내기 now deals 20% less damage.
- 난타 in 표범 변신 now deals 10% more damage for Feral Druids.
후려차기 now deals 10% more damage.
- 해오름차기 now deals 10% more damage.
- now deals 20% more damage.
- 분노의 주먹 now deals 20% more damage.
now deals 10% more damage. In PvP combat, now deals 10% less damage.
- 정신 분열 now deals 10% more damage. In PvP combat, 정신 분열 now deals 10% less damage.
- 정신의 채찍 now deals 20% more damage.
- 정신의 쐐기 now deals 10% more damage. In PvP combat, 정신의 쐐기 now deals 10% less damage.
압도 now deals 6% more damage.
- 방패 밀쳐내기 now deals 6% more damage.
- 복수 now deals 6% more damage.
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Fury Warriors now reduces the cooldown of 무모한 희생 by 30 seconds (up from 25 seconds).