We previously responded to feedback about Serenity feeling mandatory due to bugs with 폭풍과 대지와 불
, and we said that we were working on those bugs. Here’s an update on how we’re doing with that.
The following fixes for Storm, Earth, and Fire are coming in Patch 7.1.5:
- Clones' Fists of Fury now channels faster with Haste, plus an additional 25% faster, to further eliminate any chance of it being clipped due to tight timing.
- Clones now travel much faster between targets.
- Clones will no longer target Immune enemies, or crowd-controlled enemies, or enemies you aren’t in combat with.
- Clones now choose a target within 15 yards of themselves (was 30 yards), to make them more responsive and give you tighter control of them. You may still manually re-target them, or summon them in a location closer to your intended target.
- Clones will now only re-target when you use an ability that applies 주학의 징표, and their current target already has 주학의 징표.
- If a clone is not in range of their target when an ability is used, they will leap to the target and then use the ability (instead of not using the ability).
- Clones now inherit your stacks of 힘 전달 when they are summoned. They now generate and benefit from these stacks.
- Clones now inherit your stacks of 타격 연계 when they are summoned (and continue to generate and benefit from it).
- They now have 100% of your health (was 50%), and they now inherit your Dodge chance.
- 폭풍과 대지와 불 no longer reduces the damage/healing of spells and abilities that the clones do not mirror (such as trinket procs).
We’re committed to making this a fun and functional ability. Please let us know if you find any further bugs with it.
Thank you very much!