Here is where you can interact with some of the Wild Gods in WoW:
- Although Freya is imprisoned in Ulduar at the start of Wrath of the Lich King, her Avatar is guarding Sholazar Basin against the Scourge. You can aid her avatar in the 프레이야와 약속하기 quest series. This quest sends you to Un’Goro crater, open a Waygate portal and fight the Scourge while riding a giant.
- In the Artifact Game Guide, Freya and the Wild Gods are tied to several artifact weapons: Scythe of Elune (Balance Druid, Gold’rinn), Fangs of Ashamane (Feral Druid, Ashamane), Claws of Ursoc (Guardian Druid, given by Freya to Ursoc), G'Hanir, the Mother Tree (Restoration Druid, Aviana), Fu'Zan, the Wanderer’s Companion (Brewmaster Monk, Freya’s walking stick given to Yu’lon).
- Agamaggan was killed during the War of the Ancients and created the Quillboar race. In 아감마간, the player learns that the distinctive roots all around 가시덩굴 우리 and 가시덩굴 구릉 were created by Agamaggan’s blood when he sacrificed himself. In 아감마간의 임무, you learn that Charlga Razorflank is corrupting the noble Quillboar race and the Spirit of Agamaggan asks you to kill her.
- Aviana is best known from 아비아나의 깃털, an item from Draenor that allowed you to temporarily fly before flying was present in the expansion. She also has a significant role to players questing in Mount Hyjal (full questline in this comment, it starts with 아비아나에게 바치는 공물). Killed during the War of the Ancients, she is revived during the events in Cataclysm.
- Ursoc and Ursol were twin bear brothers who fell in the War of the Ancients. They are worshiped by the furbolgs, and you can gain reputation with the furbolgs with 나무구렁 요새. In Wrath of the Lich King, it is revealed that the fallen world tree Vordrassil is corrupting the furbolgs in 회색 구릉지, who have resurrected and corrupted Ursoc using the magic of the tree (곰 신, 우르속). In Legion, the Guardian Druid questline sends you to rescue Ursoc’s spirit, which is surrounded by satyr corruption in the Emerald Dream. This is set up to be a trap; Xavius then captures Ursoc, who later becomes a boss in the Emerald Nightmare raid.
- Tortolla is a large ancient turtle in Hyjal. In Cataclysm, Tortolla is held captive by the Twilight Hammer, and you can rescue her in 토르톨라, 입을 열다.
- Goldrinn, known as Lo’Gosh to the Horde, was worshipped by the Druids of the Scythe who led to the rise of the Worgen. In 하이잘 산, players can purify the Shrine of Goldrinn (타락자 라이칸토스) and speak to 타크리크 레이지하울 to learn more about Goldrinn.
- The August Celestials were originally Wild Gods: Yu’lon, Niuzao, Xuen, and Chi-Ji. Read about their role in Pandaria in World of Warcraft: Chronicle.