- Interesting ability that applies a dot to your target, if your target dies while the dot is active you generate 5 Soul Shards. If they survive, the cooldown is refreshed. There are numerous scenarios where this spell could be very useful as you can end up having very high uptime on this dot. You can also gain quite a few Soul Shards over the chorus of an encounter or even a full dungeon.청지기 소환
- Not very interesting ability, but can situationally be useful as well.
- An "execute-style" ability that buffs your next 3 소각
casts. 학살의 화살
and the bonus to 소각
both increase the lower health your target has. This is looking to be the "go-to" option for raiding as of right now.살덩이창조
- An absorb on a 4-second channel, buffed by channelling near a corpse. This ability isn't game-breaking as Warlocks already have quite a few damage reductions and shields available, but it does add another layer of defensiveness that can prove to be useful in a lot of scenarios.
Night Fae영혼 부식
- Alternative AoE ability that could prove to be good. However, with this being capped to 4 targets it's not very likely you will end up utilizing the 생명력 흡수
part of this ability.영혼형상
- Kind of an interesting mobility option that may end up being useful, but with already having 불타는 돌진
, 악마의 마법진
and 악마의 관문
available it's hard to say how useful this is actually going to end up being. Very situational.
- This is an interesting ability as it provides you with a spell that applies either 언어의 저주
or 무력화 저주
to all enemies within 12 yards of the target. This could prove to be very useful in a number of mythic+ pulls to reduce the damage dealt by set pack. 어둠의 문
- This teleport ability can be very useful both in Mythic+ and in raids. It can be used to skip difficult packs of mobs or to avoid raid mechanics. This can prove to be a very strong ability in a lot of content.